Are you using networking to make your job search easier? Consider attending a Career and Employment Services seminar, where you can learn
how to make networking work:
- Uncover more opportunities with people you already know
- Effectively expand your networking base
- Strategically use your time for networking
- Successfully ask favors when seeking opportunities and face-to-face meetings
- Increase your confidence and learn how to overcome “networking reluctance”
These seminars are for unemployed and underemployed workers, “career changers”, business developers and anyone seeking career advancement.
Seating is on a first-come basis and there is no reserved seating. Please check out our Career & Employment calendar for updated dates on the next seminar.